I want to say I had a wonderful weekend in Houston. Nothing like going to a wedding and hanging out with friends.
So Wednesday I had an awesome time on the freeway. It deserves a blogging. Liem was in town so I went to hang out with him. Believe it or not they were doing construction on the highway. Just running into traffic in El Paso is weird since, there's never any traffic. But then I ran into traffic and I was at a full stop. After a good 20 minutes, I went about a mile and I saw the left lane was close. I was obviously fustrated because traffic shouldn't come to a complete stop if one lane is closed. Then 20 minutes later, again the next lane closed. Finally I find out all the lanes are closed and I and detoured into the service road. As all this is happening I notice they're fixing the signs on the highway. I was furious. How can you close down the entire highway to just put up signs? Yes the signs above the freeway. I can see it reading, next 5 miles expect hour delay.
Speaking of El Paso, the women are something else here. Ok so they're not the Telemundo girls. I got that. But what I don't understand is how every woman is a mom here. How did I end up in the worst town possible for a single guy?
Finally, women are horrible at team playing. Wingmen take one for the team not the other way around.
Thursday, October 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment