Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Nursing is awesome

So I was busy working the other night and it was really crazy. I got two admissions at once and then my crazy patient was being crazy and eventually pulled out his IV. So around midnight things calmed down and I was putting a new IV in. Well this nurse, we'll call her fat ass, told me you probably need more light and turned on more light. Well this guy had really thin veins so I wasn't having trouble seeing, I was having trouble getting it in the vein. And this makes me look stupid in front of the patient but I just brush it off thinking she was just trying to help. Well later that night I was helping someone with an admission and I grabbed the vitals machine and left it in the patient's room unplugged. Fat ass went off on me about how I need to plug it in. I was like I'm a freaking grown man and you're yelling at me like a child, you gotta be kidding me. So I told her she needs to stop being so lazy and just grab another one. Then she starting nagging more and which was all blocked out due to years of conditioning. Thank you male genes.
So basically I hate my job. I hate working nights. I hate fat nurses. I think it's ridiculous that you are in the health profession and you are clearly way over weight and you bring in McDonald's every evening. And because she's fat she's so lazy. I think I just hate fat people in general. I hate fat ugly lazy people.

No comments: